Negroni, Old Fashioned, Margaritas… so last year daaaaaahling.
Instead, why not see in the New Year (at home of course) with an Earl Grey - have you tried an Earl Grey cocktail yet?
1) Start by make up a brew of Mr. Ames Earl Grey tea
2) As this is something a bit special, add some sugar to the brew while it steeps
3) Cool your sugary earl grey in the fridge
4) Once it’s chilled mix it with a tot of whiskey, orange bitters and ice
5) Garnish with a slice of orange
If you’re celebrating over zoom, why not send friends and family some Mr. Ames Earl Grey so they can get in the mix?!