Competition T&C's for the NHS Competition July 2021
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
- This prize draw is open to staff of the NHS Pembury Hospital in Kent with valid NHS email address.
- Entries must be received by 17:00 GMT on 6 July 2021.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 7th July 2021
- The first 200 entries drawn will be the winners of the individual tea cartons. A further three names will be drawn for the tea tasting and tour.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the Promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- To obtain details of the winner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within four weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter's sole opinion) or who, in Promoter's sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter is Mr. Ames Tea The Tea Hub, Unit 12 Tannery Road Ind. Est. Tannery Road, Tonbridge, Kent. TN9 1RF
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.